SLCC President's Art Show
Welcome to the online submissions website for Salt Lake Community College 2020 President’s Art Show.
What You Need to Know
- All Utah Artists, amateur and professional, may enter this show.
- This is an annual, juried show with at total of $5,000 in prize money.
- Artists may submit up to two (2) original works, the entry fee is $15 per submission.
- Work must have been completed within the last 2 years.
- All works must be gallery-wall ready. 2D works are required to have a wire backing and 3D works cannot exceed 6 feet and 150 pounds.
- See Submission Guidelines for all details.
- Call For Entry deadline is September 18, 2020 11:59 PM.
Submit Your Entry Now
Step 1: Register
- Create an account by clicking the ‘Register’ button at the top right corner. A confirmation will be sent to your email.
Step 2: Submit
- Login to your account.
- Submit up to two (2) artworks. Each work is a submission or application.
- Each submission requires a .jpg photo. Learn how to resize images for upload here.
- No changes to the artwork and artist details can be made after the deadline. Please ensure accuracy of artist information and artwork details (including list-price), as this information will be published, if the artwork is accepted.
Step 3: Notifications
- Artists will be notified of acceptance by October 9 by email.
- Note the show’s key dates and times in the sidebar.
COVID-19 Precautions & Details
The SLCC Art Committee is monitoring the quickly-evolving circumstances around COVID-19 and the way it may impact the President’s Art Show. We are carefully examining our options and should have more details about the reception, drop-off, pick-up, and viewing soon. Please check back here for details as we get closer to November 2020. All events at the college are taking the following baseline precautions:
- Face coverings required in all areas and at all times
- Appropriate social distancing must be maintained
- Symptom check may be conducted
- Event attendance will be documented
- Those with COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave
- Frequent hand washing/sanitizing is encouraged
For the President's Art Show, we will be specifically asking all artists to make an appointments when dropping off and picking up their artwork to avoid gathering in groups. All individuals dropping off, picking up, or viewing artwork will be required to wear a mask. Appointments must be made by all artists, classes, and general public to view the exhibition.
Contact Danielle Susi-Dittmore, Art Gallery & Event Coordinator, at Danielle.Susi-Dittmore@slcc.edu or call at 801-957-4496.